TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Tours can be booked maximum by 7 pm of the previous day.
2) All reservations are refundable in total till 24 hours prior the tour.
3) In case of rain we reschedule. If this isn’t possible, we will refund the whole amount less bank charges.
4) In case of rain during the tour, we continue, in terms of your safety of course.
5) Previous departure, at the Meeting Point the Customer must present valid identification document, booking confirmation and voucher.
6) The tour could possibly undergo modifications related to the itinerary, due to external conditions. (road works, traffic, weather…) Neither the duration nor the quality of the tour will be affected in this case, logistic changes are aimed at making your experience as complete and satisfying as possible.
7) In case of departure delayed for reasons related to weather and other conditions not chargeable to our organization , La Rossa Rossa Srls will not be responsible.
8) Before departure we provide: a helmet of your size with disposable cap, a disposable earphone to follow the audio guide and a rain cover to make your trip complete in terms of safety, comfort and hygiene.
9) Any damage by the customer in respect of the Vespa Sidecar (on the vehicle, helmet and earphones provided) will result in the reimbursement of such.
10) The helmet and seat belts must be kept during the entire duration of the tour.
11) Minors may travel with written authorization from the guardians, who must be present during the tour.
12) The customer is free to carry a baggage, within the limits of the proper conduct of the tour and within the terms of safety for the mobility of the vehicle.
13) La Guida Rossa Srls is not responsible for damage and loss to personal items during the tour.
14) Upon booking, the Customer accepts in its entirety the terms and conditions listed on the website www.vespasidecartour.com