At the beginning of each tour, touch less devices will screen guests’ and operators’ temperature. In the event of one or more components with a body temperature above 37.5 celsius (after repeating the measurement for a second time) it will not be possible for them to take part in the tour.
The reservation will be refunded in full at customer / agency within 24 hours.
It will not be possible for those accompanying the person with altered temperature to take part of the tour.
The refund will also apply to these accompanying persons.
- Both customers and drivers must wear face masks during the entire tour.
If guests do not have their own, it will be provided at the beginning of the tour (typ.N.95)
- The new helmets both operators and customers will be supplied with have a full plexiglas protective visor – which once lowered, completely covers the whole face.
- Each vehicle will have an automatic disinfectant gel dispenser for the exclusive use of the occupants of that vehicle.
- All the equipment made available to customers is mostly disposable – such as headphones, hygienic protections for the helmets, face masks etc.
Transmitting radios to listen to the guide’s live explanation will be sanitized with UV technology.
- At the end and at the beginning of every tour each sidecar is completely sanitized.
To avoid the use of chemicals that could cause allergies to some of our guests, as also polluting the environment, we decided to use 180 celsius degrees steam dispensers certified by its manufacturer to eliminate 99.9% of germs, bacteria and viruses.
- Helmets are sterilized (externally and internally) through the steam sterilizer technique at the beginning and at the end of the tour.
- During the guided visits of the monuments to be carried out of the vehicle during the stops, customers will be invited to maintain the safety distance of 150 cm. This prescription will not be requested for relatives.
- In order not to give up the pleasure of having a souvenir photo taken during the tour, our guides upon request will be available to take photos with their own phone – to limit any contact and transmission – and then share them with you. Photos will be strictly canceled from their phone at the end of the tour.
Unfortunately, and despite ourselves, both our guides and drivers will no longer be able to shake hands with our guests – as we all would love to do. However, we believe this can also be an opportunity to appreciate the intensity and spontaneity of smiling eyes.
We are proud to offer probably one of the safest tours of the current tourist offer where we will be able to sterilize quite everything except for your emotions & expectations!